Thursday, February 28, 2008

Write about and incident i you will never forget

I opened the doors of the 'so-called' haunted toilet of Anderson primary.To my surprise i saw the ugliest thing anyone has ever seen.It was so ugly , words cannot describe it .I had never believed in ghost or anything related to the supernatural.That is until now.I was practically urinating in my pants at that time.I was wishing that what i saw was just an illusion and was not there.Then i realized it was a little to late as the creature was heading towards me.I taught i was a goner for sure.

Suddenly , as mysterious as the creature appeared, it disappeared into thin air.It looks like my wish came true.And that too not a moment too soon.Immedieately after that ,the recess bell rang.That was the signal to assemble in the hall.Terrified by the incident i stood there like i was glued to the ground.Luckily my friends who dared me to go inside pulled me back out.When my friends asked me what i saw indise the wash room that day,i only said that i saw nothing.Nobody really knew what i really saw that day.A few days later , my sister said she saw something outside my house . It appears whatever i saw that day ,followed me back home.This time,i really urinated in my pants.After that , my family consulted a ' bomoh' to excorcise the house.It seems thst the spectre i saw was just looking for a place to stay as it was lonely in that bathroom all alone.The 'bomoh' sent the spirit to heaven where we all hope he will rest in peace.



Now that ,that is over i wanted to know how that spirit ended up in our bathroom.That was not something that would happen everyday.I researched around the library ond the school and found nothing.Then my effort prevailed.I met a teacher kind enough to share the story . It seems that he was nothing more than a mere electrician.He died a painful death by getting electricuted while fixing a broken fuse in the same washroom where i saw the spectre.A most painful way to go indeed.Since then people reported seeing that same spectre in that washroom.Although it has been years now sine i saw that thing ,i still hope that the sirit will rest in peace.

No comments: