Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Write about a time when you lost something expensive, but gained a valuable lesson

The sounds of birds filled the air . The glorious rays of from the magnificent sun peered into my room and my eyes . As I opened my eyes , it seemed that my room was magical . Since it was my birthday , something special was bound to happen.


Later in the afternoon , I just got back from school and was surprised to see no one at home . At first, I taught it was a practical joke. I found a note on the dinner table saying ,” What you see is what you are like, come to East Coast Park for a surprise attack.” Clearly I do not know what it means but I went to East Coast to find out .


When I got there , there was a party held in my honors. A birthday party nonetheless. I received tons of presents by the end of the day and the most expensive was the new Sony Ericsson Walkman phone. I immediately replaced my old phone with the new one.


Things went well for next few days. At the fifth week of the following year , I suddenely lost my phone. My mom said it was good that I lost it. She said that I have been a brat both in school and home . I taught about what my mom said . She was right . because of that one object I did many things to neglect others .


This incident happened to me two years ago and I still did not manage to find that phone . I guess the lesson that I learned here is pretty simple .A simple object can make a big difference

No comments: